⏩ Fast Floward
Learning new blockchains, languages, and programming paradigms can be challenging. That’s why we’re excited to host Fast Floward, an online bootcamp for developers to learn how to build applications on Flow.
The three-week program, which starts July 26th, will cover the basics of Flow and Cadence, how to build applications for Flow, and how to leverage composability on Flow to build robust applications.
As a participant of Fast Floward, you will:
- Learn how to build applications on Flow
- Join a community of developers
- Have access to instructors to answer questions and help guide you through the Flow ecosystem
Who Should Attend
The program is ideal for any developer who wants to learn the Cadence language and start developing for Flow. It is best suited for three types of developers:
3. Solidity Developers who want to expand their expertise to another blockchain
Fast Floward consists of pre-recorded sessions with learning objectives, weekly projects, and office hours. All sessions will be recorded so participants can take part asynchronously.
1. Pre-recorded sessions with learning objectives
Short, 10-to-20 minute videos covering specific learning objectives.
2. Weekly projects
Projects for participants to put their learnings on display, while also adding their own sprinkle of creativity!
3. Office hours
Several office hours per week will cover the weekly project and provide a space for participants to ask questions, get feedback, and share what they’re building.
Applications are open, apply now. We will accept applications on a rolling basis until July 26th. Late applications will be accepted until July 30th.
Week 1: Intro to Flow and Cadence (July 26 - August 1)
- Flow and Cadence fundamentals
- Smart contract development
- Flow CLI
- Flow emulator
- Scripts and transactions
Week 2: Build a full-stack app on Flow (August 2 - August 8)
- Learn how to build with DappStarter
- Use the Pack Foundation module to build a full-stack application
- Customize the generated code to create your own app
Week 3: Composability on Flow (August 9 - August 16)
- Learn about composable smart contracts
- Use composable modules to create an app
- Create your own composable module for others to use
Decentology is an open source blockchain developer tools company with a mission to onboard the first 10 million developers to blockchain. Decentology makes it easy for developers to learn and grow their decentralized development skills by reducing the steep learning curve. Decentology’s DappStarter platform is a free, all-in-one solution for developers to rapidly build full-stack blockchain applications.
Using Decentology’s DappStarter platform, developers can generate a full-stack application in minutes with all the modern tooling for rapid app building. In just a few clicks, developers can generate a dapp complete with smart contracts, a front-end UI, unit tests, and a server-side API.