The Decentology team is proud and excited to be the Diad Sponsor of web3con (28th Feb - 6th March 2022). Organized by Developer DAO, the value-packed virtual conference helps anyone who's curious about the Web3 space to collaborate, learn, and vibe together.
Joining the organizers, Decentology will be empowering and onboarding devs to Web3 through workshops, meetups, and an attractive Hackathon bounty ($10,000 in prizes!).
If you are an existing Web3-native smart contract developer, you can build or contribute your idea(s) for Smart Module(s) which will be audited and implemented on the Hyperverse for other devs to use. These Smart Modules can be built using the Hyperverse Starter Kit.
web3con 2022 bounty breakdown
Number of open bounties: 10
Requirements: Gib repo link with full-stack application and 3-min video destrating the app
For Smart Contract developers
Number of open bounties: 5
Requirements: Gib repo link with smart module and sample app, plus 3-min video destrating the app
✨ Get inspired to build your own Web3 app on the Hyperverse
- Tribes: Create, join, and exit from a selection of tribes
- ERC-20: Build your own token using our ERC-20 Smart Module
- ERC-721: Build your own NFT using our ERC-721 Smart Module
- Staking: Want your Web3 app users to lock their ERC-20 tokens? Use this module!
- Rewards: Hand out rewards to your users using this module
- Random number generator: Leverage our Chainlink module to generate a random number on the fly
Struggling to get inspired? Here are some ideas that you might like:
- Staking + Rewards: Use staking and rewards modules in conjunction with each other to reward the users who have staked their tokens and NFTs.
- Tribes game: Have a bunch of tribes in your contract and make them fight one another and see who wins based on the random number generated by the Chainlink Smart Module.
- ERC-20 + Tribes: Want to reward an entire community for their contribution? Use this module duo!
If you have more ideas, pop into our Discord and we’d be happy to engage with you!
Sign up for the hackathon here.