Blockchain built for the next generation of apps, games, and the digitial assets that power them.
Decentralized storage network designed to store humanity's most important information.
December 3, 2021 3:00 PM
December 6, 2021 3:00 PM
Learn about Decentology's Hyperverse
Share your ideas through written or visual content
Build a Dapp using Hyperverse and tell us how you did it
Begin creating your written or visual content about your project for the Hyperverse after registering.GET STARTED
Submit a link to your written/visual content about the Hyperverse.
Share your articles on social media - be sure to tag @decentology so we can spread the love!
If you are just getting started in Web3 check out our Twitter @decentology to attend brainstorming sessions to be updated for upcoming Hyperhack events.
- Post/video on any public platform that demonstrates an understanding of Hyperverse and how to build with it
- It's interesting, clearly explained, and/or inspirational.
- Covers a category of our themes (Thinker, Tinker, or Scholar).
- There's a logical progression from the beginning to the end of the post/video. (Think of it like telling a story. You want a beginning, middle, and an end).
- Use headings to create structure.
- A blog, video, podcast, slide deck, series of TikToks (really!), recorded Zoom sessions, recorded Twitter spaces, recorded IRL events, or anything else you can think of.
- The purpose of the content is clear and interesting.
- Demonstrates an understanding of Hyperverse and how to build with it.
- Information is clearly explained and accessible to a broad audience.
- Jargon is well-defined.
- If code is included in your post/video, it is accurate and explained.
- Includes external links and compelling visuals if needed for understanding.
- Submit as many posts or videos as you want! Each content piece counts as an entry in the competition; just remember, we are looking for quality, not quantity.
- NOV 8, 2021 (8am PST / 3pm UTC): Hyperhack begins.
- DEC 8, 2021 (8am PST / 3pm UTC): Deadline for submissions.
- Mid-DEC 2021: Winners will be announced.
By participating in this hackathon, you agree to the rules laid out here. Please read them carefully before proceeding. All projects in this hackathon should be open source with MIT or other standard open source licenses.