1. Select your Smart Contract Stack (blockchain, language, framework)
2. Choose the features you need for your blockchain app
3. Customize your blockchain app
1. Install dependencies
2. Configure Ganache
Deploy Dapp Locally:
1. Compile smart contract and deploy to Ganache & run webpack dev server
2. Check out your dapp on localhost!
In this video, we walk through DappStarter feature blocks and how to use them. Specifically, we’ll take a closer look at the Administrator Role, Contract Run State, and IPFS Documents blocks.
In this video, we walk through how to customize your DappStarter application.